WRITER & PUBLISHER
The Christian Mind is a movement based on one idea: the Christian worldview is crucial for human flourishing. I explore the Christian worldview and publish resources with the aim of building up individuals, strengthening the Church, and transforming society.
Please visit the site to learn more.
As an editor, I help Christian writers, publishers, and organizations to communicate clearly with their audience. I edit different kinds of text (articles, website copy, blog posts, books, etc) for clarity, simplicity, and effectiveness. You can find out more here.
Many customer service training programmes typically have a section on ‘How to handle an irate customer’. This is an angry, frustrated, hair-pulling, glass-shattering, verbally abusive, individual who has interacted with your business and is deeply upset about the experience. Such a person, it is understood, requires a different approach than the sweet and peaceful customer. … Continue reading Demystifying the Irate Customer
Sometime ago, some missionaries set out to evangelise a certain village. They had obtained funds and resources to establish schools, clinics, and a host of other facilities for the people. This was the normal pattern for missions. So they set out for the village. On getting there, they informed the people about their projects. They … Continue reading The Power of Listening
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: