WRITER & PUBLISHER
The Christian Mind is a movement based on one idea: the Christian worldview is crucial for human flourishing. I explore the Christian worldview and publish resources with the aim of building up individuals, strengthening the Church, and transforming society.
Please visit the site to learn more.
As an editor, I help Christian writers, publishers, and organizations to communicate clearly with their audience. I edit different kinds of text (articles, website copy, blog posts, books, etc) for clarity, simplicity, and effectiveness. You can find out more here.
There are moments that cause us to pause and think— This is one. What is my life about, or what is Life about? It is a web connecting us to God and to others. A circle embracing the divine and human. Complete your circle by connecting the dots. Connect with God, through Christ his son. … Continue reading Stay Safe, Keep Living
The present global scourge should lead us to remember a group of humans who daily lay down their lives (both literally and figuratively) for the good of their children and families. What is a virus beside a mother’s love? What is fear when she is around? Her touch is a message of hope, Her smile … Continue reading A Treasure unmatched
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: