WRITER & PUBLISHER
Service Culture is a service brand. Through training, content publishing, and consulting, I am inspiring and equipping individuals and organizations to create a world driven by service.
The Christian Mind
The Christian Mind is a movement based on one idea: the Christian worldview is crucial for human flourishing. I explore the Christian worldview and publish resources with the aim of building up individuals, strengthening the Church, and transforming society.
Please visit the site to learn more.
As an editor, I help African businesses, organizations, and individuals communicate clearly with their audience. I edit different kinds of text (articles, website copy, blog posts, books, etc) for clarity, simplicity, and effectiveness. You can find out more here.
Can you believe that ‘Latinx’ is actually a word? I was proofreading a 600-page book about the career of a world-renowned Nigerian scholar. Then I came across a phrase: ‘Latinx Catholics’. My immediate instinct was to change it to ‘Latino (or Latina) Catholics’. This was certainly a typographical error, I mused. After all, there is … Continue reading Check. Don’t assume
“Lord, help me be faithful during my waiting period. Your promises will be fulfilled in my life, for you are a God who cannot lie. However, I can dishonour you by worry, impatience or fear when I refuse to trust in the process. I can bring myself much pain and stress when I get anxious … Continue reading A Prayer for our anxious age
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: