What I do
WRITER & PUBLISHER
I am convinced that the Christian worldview is the truth about reality. So I explore this as it applies to every sphere of life, be it business, our work, relationships, politics, and (almost) everything. And yes, I deal a lot with theology and Biblical doctrines, for that is the foundation.
EDITOR & proofreader
Since childhood, I have loved books and practically any printed material. In line with this (and maybe as a result!), I was something of a nitpicker or almost-perfectionist. I ‘see’ errors and typos. I cringe when I notice a wrongly used verb or adverb. My blood boils (OK, not literally) when I come across a post or article that is too wordy or is poorly written. But rather than just sit on a lofty pedestal arrogantly condemning people’s faults, wisdom teaches otherwise. I see it as God’s call to help people write better and communicate clearly. And that is what I have been doing.
Customer service advocate
Can we resolve the high attrition rates in Contact Centers?
It is no longer news that call centres or contact centres have a high attrition rate. A recent survey discovered an average of 42%, while other authorities put it at between 30-45%, with many centres experiencing a much higher figure. Not only is this a problem for the contact centre; it is a challenge for the organization in terms of … Continue reading Can we resolve the high attrition rates in Contact Centers?
A Note on the late Gordon Fee and his Book
‘Passionate scholar’ need not be an oxymoron. Gordon Fee, who died on Tuesday at the age of 88, exemplified this in his career and teaching. The book he co-authored with Douglas Stuart, How to Read the Bible for AlI Its Worth (now in its fourth edition), has been very helpful in showing how literary genre, background, and … Continue reading A Note on the late Gordon Fee and his Book
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: