Service is a philosophy. It’s an approach to life which views work, business, and all relationships as an opportunity to love, care and help. God models it, Christ displayed it, and we are to demonstrate it. I work to promote this as a culture, by inspiring and equipping individuals and organizations to live it out.
Who is Dayo Adewoye?
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children and husband to a lovely lady.
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea.
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service)
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State.
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it.
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc), listening to Music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs,etc), writing (he blogs often on different topics)
- Is passionate about the theme of Service and how it can change our world.
You will often find me online at the following spots:
Service Culture – where I share thoughts and ideas on Service, Work, and Business.
The Christian Mind is where I discuss and reflect on the Christian worldview.
Or contact me through the form below. Thanks.