WRITER & PUBLISHER
Service Culture is a service brand. Through training, content publishing, and consulting, I am inspiring and equipping individuals and organizations to create a world driven by service.
The Christian Mind
The Christian Mind is a movement based on one idea: the Christian worldview is crucial for human flourishing. Therefore it is committed to glorifying God by teaching and fostering discussions on the Christian faith and worldview. Publishing, running a bookstore, training are some of the ways it is working to accomplish this.
Please visit the site to learn more.
As an editor, I help to improve the accuracy, clarity, and effectiveness of different text-based content. This includes web content, books, articles, proposals, academic theses, and much more.
In the Yoruba worldview, an individual’s identity is closely tied to the community. It might be said of a person that ‘the community is, therefore I am.’ Out of this context emerges the Oriki. It is a praise poem celebrating the individual as a member of his family or clan. And it summarily recounts … Continue reading Oriki Mi (My Oriki)
The ultimate goal of communication is not just to share information but to build community. The aim is to create unity among disparate entities. When we share information, we hope to reach a mutual understanding and agreement so we can work or live together. It is thus a social function. In a world … Continue reading Communication in an uncertain age
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: