WRITER & PUBLISHER
I am convinced that the Christian worldview is the truth about reality. So I explore this as it applies to every sphere of life, be it business, our work, relationships, politics, and (almost) everything. And yes, I deal a lot with theology and Biblical doctrines, for that is the foundation.
EDITOR & proofreader
Since childhood, I have loved books and practically any printed material. In line with this (and maybe as a result!), I was something of a nitpicker or almost-perfectionist. I ‘see’ errors and typos. I cringe when I notice a wrongly used verb or adverb. My blood boils (OK, not literally) when I come across a post or article that is too wordy or is poorly written. But rather than just sit on a lofty pedestal arrogantly condemning people’s faults, wisdom teaches otherwise. I see it as God’s call to help people write better and communicate clearly. And that is what I have been doing.
Customer service advocate
I just finished reading Margaret Thatcher’s memoir, The Path to Power (actually, it’s the second volume. The first volume was The Downing Street Years). For long I had esteemed her. Not only was she the first lady to lead a major Western democracy, she did so at a very difficult time when the heritage of … Continue reading Book Note: Margaret Thatcher’s the path to power
Only remember me, when it is well with you, and please do me the kindness to mention me to Pharaoh, and so get me out of this house. For I was indeed stolen out of the land of the Hebrews, and here also I have done nothing that they should put me into the pit.” Genesis 40:14,15 How … Continue reading Joseph’s Tears
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: