WRITER & PUBLISHER
Service Culture is a service brand. Through training, content publishing, and consulting, I am inspiring and equipping individuals and organizations to create a world driven by service.
The Christian Mind
The Christian Mind is a movement based on one idea: the Christian worldview is crucial for human flourishing. I explore the Christian worldview and publish resources with the aim of building up individuals, strengthening the Church, and transforming society.
Please visit the site to learn more.
As an editor, I help African businesses, organizations, and individuals communicate clearly with their audience. I edit different kinds of text (articles, website copy, blog posts, books, etc) for clarity, simplicity, and effectiveness. You can find out more here.
Textouch began with a fascination with stories. Whether it was the tale of Aladdin and his magic lamp, or the story of Ade and his adventures, or the experiences of the young African in a new city, stories caught my attention. They drew me to partake in a world so real and yet so strange. … Continue reading The Textouch Story
1 Peter 4:12-16 According to Open Doors, 11 Christians are killed daily for their decision to follow Christ. In North Korea, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, and several other countries, it is extremely difficult to be a Christian. Believers are attacked by both the state and Islamist groups. Systematic killings of Christians have also been ongoing in … Continue reading Rejoicing in persecution
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: