WRITER & PUBLISHER
Service Culture is a service brand. Through training, content publishing, and consulting, I am inspiring and equipping individuals and organizations to create a world driven by service.
The Christian Mind
The Christian Mind is a movement based on one idea: the Christian worldview is crucial for human flourishing. Therefore it is committed to glorifying God by teaching and fostering discussions on the Christian faith and worldview. Publishing, running a bookstore, training are some of the ways it is working to accomplish this.
Please visit the site to learn more.
As an editor, I help to improve the accuracy, clarity, and effectiveness of different text-based content. This includes web content, books, articles, proposals, academic theses, and much more.
Over the course of history, God raises people who influence the body of Christ through their ministry and writings. And of them, it can be said that even while dead, they still speak (Hebrews 11:4). Below are a few of such figures who should be taken seriously by the Christian believer today. The list is … Continue reading 8 Christian thinkers you should take seriously
It’s no longer news that we live in a digital age – the Information era. Smartphone, Tablet, Browser, are some of our regular terminologies. In fact, we can hardly live five minutes without having to interact with some form of electronic or digital technology. And this digital space keeps evolving and expanding. From Clod computing, … Continue reading How can we Glorify God in the Digital sphere?
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: