WRITER & PUBLISHER
I am convinced that the Christian worldview is the truth about reality. So I explore this as it applies to every sphere of life, be it business, our work, relationships, politics, and (almost) everything. And yes, I deal a lot with theology and Biblical doctrines, for that is the foundation.
EDITOR & proofreader
Since childhood, I have loved books and practically any printed material. In line with this (and maybe as a result!), I was something of a nitpicker or almost-perfectionist. I ‘see’ errors and typos. I cringe when I notice a wrongly used verb or adverb. My blood boils (OK, not literally) when I come across a post or article that is too wordy or is poorly written. But rather than just sit on a lofty pedestal arrogantly condemning people’s faults, wisdom teaches otherwise. I see it as God’s call to help people write better and communicate clearly. And that is what I have been doing.
Customer service advocate
Since the beginning of the year, I have followed the schedule for praying for the nations of the earth as published by Operation World. Today, I get to pray for my own country, Nigeria. Nigeria is a special and strategic country in Africa. This is not an attempt at nationalistic pride; it is a fact. … Continue reading Brethren, Pray for Nigeria
2 Chronicles 27:6 speaks to every person seeking to achieve great things: “Jotham grew powerful because he walked steadfastly before the LORD his God. “(NIV) The source of his greatness was clear. It was from God. And he needed to learn this. His father Uzziah was a great king who became proud and eventually died … Continue reading No one is Self-made
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: