WRITER & PUBLISHER
I am convinced that the Christian worldview is the truth about reality. So I explore this as it applies to every sphere of life, be it business, our work, relationships, politics, and (almost) everything. And yes, I deal a lot with theology and Biblical doctrines, for that is the foundation.
EDITOR & proofreader
Since childhood, I have loved books and practically any printed material. In line with this (and maybe as a result!), I was something of a nitpicker or almost-perfectionist. I ‘see’ errors and typos. I cringe when I notice a wrongly used verb or adverb. My blood boils (OK, not literally) when I come across a post or article that is too wordy or is poorly written. But rather than just sit on a lofty pedestal arrogantly condemning people’s faults, wisdom teaches otherwise. I see it as God’s call to help people write better and communicate clearly. And that is what I have been doing.
Customer service advocate
God’s covenant with Noah (Genesis 9) was, as it were, with a restored humanity. Something like an Adam & Eve 2.0, but this time with a whole family. The language of fruitfulness and multiplication shows this (v. 1), as well as the extension of human diet to include meat and other animal products (v. 3). … Continue reading Noah and the new creation
The years go by so quickly. Another 12 months gone, and I am left wondering where it went. How was it spent? How was it used? I am grateful for the blessings God has bestowed over the past year, his favours towards my wife and children, and his help through all that occurred. Rejoicing over … Continue reading A Birthday Reflection
Dayo is a Christian, a husband, and a father.
Well, here are some other facts about him:
- Had his early childhood in the city of Kano (but didn’t learn Hausa!)
- Is the youngest of 4 children
- Studied at the University of Ilorin (Economics), Daystar Leadership Academy(Leadership), ICSA (Customer Service), and several other courses
- Visited Mary Slessor’s home during his youth service in Cross River State, Nigeria
- Stumbled into Customer Service in 2009 and fell in love with it
- Encountered the Christian worldview during his days in the university and has been exploring it ever since
- Loves reading (philosophy, theology, business, history, etc.), listening to music (classical music, Christian hymns, country songs, etc.), writing (he blogs often from a Christian perspective), and taking walks
- Enjoys reading some favourite authors, including Lesslie Newbigin, N.T. Wright, Tom Peters, Ken Blanchard, Nancy Pearcey, and Os Guinness. You can see a fuller list here
- Attends Daystar Christian Centre in Lagos, Nigeria with his family
- Begins his workday with a cup of tea (coffee is fine sometimes!)
I am currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You can connect with me through any of my social handles.
You can also contact me via the form below: